Monday, April 16, 2012

One Hundred!!

Today is day #100.
Lots of walking...
Not everyday, but most days!
And so, so many more than if I had
      not set up this place.
I love my iPhone.
I love instagram!
I'm stunned that I've stayed
      motivated.


Here comes the heat ~
      which I don't love...but the sun
      and the light come with the heat
      so it's a good deal.
And I'll keep walking!
And taking my little photos.

Today I even saw a bunny....just
      wasn't fast enough with my
      phone!



I get so red faced when I'm hot!
And here come the freckles...


The sun was bouncing off this stained glass window ~ and we had a perfect blue sky today.


I LOVE TULIPS!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is awesome! I need to walk - we found a really nice trail - time to get motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete