Friday, November 13, 2015

11/13/15




"We all live under the same sky,
but we don't all have the same horizon."
Konrad Adenaur


Of late,
I find that when my horizon seems
dull,
diminished
or dreary,
a walk out my front door with my camera
adjusts my perspective.
Whether it's the leaf holding raindrops on the hood of our car,
or the rain saturated leaf that's fallen to rest on our deck,
focusing on the simplest of details
reminds me of the wealth of beauty that
truly
is all around me.



Joining James for

10 comments:

  1. two beautiful leaves and reflections. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots! I especially love the top one with the reflected clouds under the rain drop covered leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome leaf captures with their reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just how it looks on my horizon these days, rain drops on fallen leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Autumn decay but I dread the winter.... now I am just looking forward to spring

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 2nd image is pretty unique.

    ReplyDelete