Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12/31/12 and 1/1/13





My walks, wanderings and wonderings of 2012
ended while watching the sun set over "my" pond.
It was an important, full circle moment.

My Project 365 this year?
More Instagram pics from my walks.
They'll be mingled with Instagram pics from the rest of my day to day.
As I dive into the new year,
I'll be including scriptures and quotes with my photos that shall 
{perhaps} enhance them.
At the very least, you'll know what's inspired me.
Or what I'm grateful for...questioning, thinking...you get the idea!

1/1/13
12:10 am

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled 
by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude 
of those who have lighted the flame within us."
Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your 365 goal. I feel like instagram is an awesome way to make that happen. Love your shots. Wishing you a beautiful year. Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete